Galambila is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant.
This is an exciting role at Galambila in which the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Provide Executive Support to the Chief Executive Officer;
- Provide front desk and administrative support for the Administration office; and
- Undertake a variety of duties including newsletter preparation, website management, and event coordination.
If this role sounds interesting and you are up to the challenge please download the application package which includes the full details of the role, duties and selection criteria.
Please note that Galambila Aboriginal Health Service considers that being Australian Aboriginal is a genuine occupational qualification under s. 14 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977 NSW. The successful applicant will need to provide documentation that they are recognised by the Aboriginal Community as being of Aboriginal descent.
To submit your application please provide:
- Applicant Details Form (Word) or Applicant Details Form (PDF)
- Your updated resume;
- A cover letter addressing the selection criteria; and
- Confirmation that you are recognised as being of Aboriginal descent from the Aboriginal community.
You can send your applications through to Jane Lennis or Mary Malouf by close of business Monday, 26 March 2018.
Drop in: Administration building, Galambila Aboriginal Health Service, Corner of Harbour Drive and Boambee St, Coffs Harbour.
If you have any questions about the role please call Jane Lennis or Mary Malouf on 02) 6652 0850.
Are you interested in casual employment?
There are a variety of other roles and careers at Galambila including:
- Aboriginal Health Workers;
- Reception and administration;
- General Practitioner;
- Payroll; and
- Human Resources.
If you are interested in casual employment please complete the casual application form and send through with your updated resume by:
Drop in: Jane Lennis or Mary Malouf at Galambila Aboriginal Health Service - Corner Boambee St and Harbour Drive, Coffs Harbour
If you have any questions please call Jane on 02) 6652 0850.
For candidates who would like some tips and tricks on how to write a resume or write a cover letter and address the selection criteria check out the following websites.
RESUME TIPS AND TRICKS
SELECTION CRITERIA TIPS AND TRICKS
There are many other tips, tricks and advice out there - if these sites do not help you with your application, try a general google search for some other options.